This Kopul Premium Performance 3000 Series cables is made from 24-AWG OFC copper wire that’s wrapped with PE insulation and a conductive PVC inner shield. A cotton-yarn inner layer helps reduce electrostatic and microphonic noise. 95% dual-spiral shielding makes the cable resistant to EMI and RFI noise. The Neutrik XX silver connectors provide a high level of connectivity, and all the solder connections are shrink-wrapped for protection.
- XLR M to XLR F Microphone Cable (Black);
- 95% dual-spiral shielding offers protection from EMI and RFI noiseTwin conductive PVC inner shielding provides 100% coverage of the core conductor. It helps keep the cable’s signal from radiating and affecting nearby cables, and also helps prevent external EMI from penetrating to the cable’s core
- 24-AWG oxygen-free stranded copper inner core provides the best possible conductivity
- Cotton yarn reduces electrostatic and microphonic noise
- All solder points shrink-wrapped for protection
- Neutrik XX silver connectors offer high conductivity
- Caged type contact and improved ground contact