This Cable was hand made by Twin Audio of Atlanta, GA. and features:
- XLR F to XLR M w/ return (Blue Tip Boots);
- Professional, balanced, two-channel audio output from Sound Devices 442 Mixer to ENG camera;
- Locking 3-Pin balanced connection to mixer;
- Locking 3-Pin balanced connection to camera for noise-free audio;
- Camera return audio for confidence monitoring at the mixer;
- Neutrik push-pull breakaway point near the camera, connection locks with fast and easy, one-handed disconnect;
- Courtesy headphone tap for cameraman;
- 25 foot;
- Color-coded red and gray cables with red and white tipped XLR boots make channel and cable ID easy in low light;
- Made with genuine Mogami snake cable. Unmatched cable flex for a lifetime of wrapping and unwrapping;
- Tripp-Lite hook & loop cable wraps for easy cable management; and
- Fully shielded from RF. Rejects interference from nearby power cables, VHF and UHF wireless microphone systems and digital recording equipment.
XLR Mixer End
- Two Channel XLR audio output; and
- 3.5mm Male Plug for Return Confidence Monitor from Tape.
XLR Camera End
- Two Channel XLR audio into camera;
- 3.5mm Male Plug sends camera headphone audio back to the mixer for Confidence Monitoring;
- 3.5mm Female Courtesy Tap allows cameraman to listen;
- Hook & Loop strap helps secure the Camera End to camera; and
- Compatible with all XLR-equipped professional cameras.